First maintenance release, V4.3.1
3rd August 2012
After a lot of activity on all areas of the Z88 project, we decided to wrap up the current improvements and small fixes in latest Z88 ROM. After 6 months of our first public release, it is time to push an update to the world.
Improvements and fixes in this release
- PipeDream: Reverse-engineer binary tree search routines (improve source code - no functional change).
- Improve compile infra-structure of OZ: Remove references to standard.lib, so OZ is a stand-alone compilable entity.
- Improve Index Card Display to display slot 0.
- Bug fix (regression from one of previous internal OZ work): Diary Date Display is corrupt when changing to new day.
- Integrate EazyLink V5.2 changes into OZ/EazyLink.
Work done in this release
Below you will see the list of work and features with all the technical details, that we have done. Click on the links to read issue contents:
OZ V4.3.1 issues (6 issues)
|OZ-16||Remove references to standard.lib, so OZ is a stand-alone compilable entity||Gunther Strube||Gunther Strube||Closed||Fixed||Jul 26, 2012||Oct 05, 2012|
|OZ-14||Reverse-engineer binary tree search routines (improve source code)||Garry Lancaster||Garry Lancaster||Closed||Fixed||Jun 09, 2012||Jun 09, 2012|
|OZ-13||Integrate new protocol command of stand-alone EazyLink V5.2 into OZ/EazyLink||Gunther Strube||Gunther Strube||Closed||Fixed||Jun 06, 2012||Aug 01, 2012|
|OZ-11||Diary Date Display is corrupt when changing to new day||Gunther Strube||Oscar Ernohazy||Closed||Fixed||Apr 25, 2012||Jun 27, 2012|
|OZ-6||Internal Slot for Card display in Index.||Gunther Strube||Thierry Peycru||Closed||Fixed||Nov 13, 2011||Jun 27, 2012|
|OZ-5||Wrong free RAM space displayed in freeRAM window of Index.||Gunther Strube||Thierry Peycru||Closed||Won't Fix||Nov 13, 2011||Jun 27, 2012|